Table Sync Intervals
- Generally, synchronization of data is available in intervals between 1 minute and 24 hours.
- Some ingestion methods set a minimum sync interval (i.e. The "Full" method requires at least 1 hour between syncs).
- Syncs can occur either all day long or during specific hours.
- For example, selecting "4PM" means syncs will occur between 4 and 5 PM.
- Time zones are local to your browser and shown in the section header.
- Syncs can occur either every day or only during specific days of the week.
- For example, selecting "Monday" will sync from 12:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM on Mondays.
Last modified 2yr ago